College Visit Programme
Please note that all visits are now fully booked
During each morning of the week beginning Monday 5th October, there is the opportunity for a limited number of families to be able to visit the college.
Due to Covid-19 we have put the following protocols in place:
- You must request a visit using the Google Booking form. You will then be told by email if you have secured a place.
- Your group can only be: 1 or 2 parents and 1 year six child (unless twins) - no other siblings are allowed.
- Families arrive at the main entrance at 9.15am wearing masks and go to the Hall.
- Mr Hennebry will welcome the families and there will be an opportunity to ask questions and find out more about the College and transition.
- Families will watch a video stream of a group of Year 7 students presenting a live tour of the college and some lessons.
- Families leave at approximately 10.30